KAYAKING

I kayaked the Colorado River with some amazing international law women neophyte boaters, which included losing the purple boat down river for 30 min's, after a rocky flip, & thankfully rescuing it.
GARDEN OF THE GODS
I visited Garden of the Gods & couldn't remember how they were formed, even though Jane has told me 18x.
ROYAL GORGE
I rode the sky-tram at The Royal Gorge, mainly b/c when I was studying law & thinking of other fun things I could be doing, I often thought, "Why is it I never drive down to RG & ride the cable-car-sky-ride thing?" So I did.
WESTERN SHOOT-OUT
I saw a Western mock shoot out, which was inane, so we left early.
CANDY SUSHI
I did make the candy sushi, like I promised.
WOODEN RACQUET TENNIS TOURNAMENT
Annual tradition.
GOING-AWAY PARTY
I was in total denial that I was leaving, but other ppl showed up believing it was true. It was.
No one in DC will be my long-time-friend & almost have my same name (like Kelly Trotter, center)!
Jane & Hayes coincidentally wore the same brown plaid Western shirt with gold thread, which made my last day in Denver the greatest ever.
Thanks to Eric & Meredith for planning the party, buying me a cake, streamers, beer, & food...& for a very nice speech. Totally unexpected & very meaningful night!
I'll mention again that Jane & Hayes wore the same shirt! Will ppl in DC do that for me?

No comments:
Post a Comment